Playlist

Bienviendos!Today I will be sharing some songs to you that are special to me or just put in a good mood. 

Ni Bien Ni Mal by Bad Bunny-This song was recently added to my favorite list because the lyrics go deep, it is about how one can lose a person and goes through the loss of it with being not good or bad.

Pa’Mala Yo by Natti Natasha-This song just puts me in a good mood and makes me feel that I can do anything.

Como La Flor by Selena-This song takes me back to my childhood where I would cook with my momma or planting some nice flowers.

Hermoso Carino by Vicente Fernandez-This song is my number one favorite song. When I was little and visited my grandmother she would sing me this song when we would walk together or cook.

Hasta Que Te Conci by Juan Gabriel- This was sung by my grandmother as well when I was growing up. The lyrics of this song have helped me through my hardest times, and even now it still helps me through my stress.

Si Una Vez by Selena- This song was a anthem growing up,whenever I felt angry at someone this would CALM me down.

Gasolina by Daddy Yankee- MI GENTE this song was a hit in my childhood. This brings me back.

Pegate by Ricky Martin- This song helps me calm own after doing any sort math or writing an essay, this song calms me down with its lyrics and beat.

La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz- This song brings me back to my childhood to Saturday cleaning, this song tells me that life is a gift an it will be hard but to always clean your tears and keep going.

I Like It by Cardi B,Bad Bunny, J Balvin- This is such a good song, this puts my momma, my grandma, and me in a good mood with its beat. If you need a song to wake up to, I 100% recommend this one.